If you are like me you were a little late to the show on a “positive thinking bus”. This means it can be easy to slide back into old ways, if you aren’t careful. After years of thinking negatively and focusing on what you don’t like, it can be very seductive to fall back into those old patterns.
Should what’s an old dog to do when he or she wants to learn new tricks?
1) Look for the most beautiful object in your thoughts, anything that makes you feel happy.
2) Throwback on to the bestest memories; Life has had its high points and that’s true for all of us. In moment of worry or negativity go back and recollect all those moments that made you happy. Keep searchingthose high points.
3) Think forward to something that you’ll probably be doing in future; planning what you would like to do to make yourself feel relaxed and happier in all sense.
4) Find out the things that you have and make you feel grateful; when we are in negative state of mind we focus on the things we don’t have. Focus on the things you have that other people don’t have..
5) Imagine being hugged by someone special who care for you; hugs are naturally rewarding and on getting hugged, oxytocin is released in blood stream, that makes feel good and relaxing.
So, just take time to remind that my perspective that is determining how much life is unfolding is very powerful thing I could do, this will give an ability to bring positive change in life.